To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
how to complete a return
Our returns process is easy to complete online.
- Go to the Returns section of our website
- Enter your email address and order number to retrieve the order for which you wish to make a return
- Select the garments that you wish to return and the reason for returning them
- Complete the return process and you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to print your CollectPlus return label
- Package your return securely. Please remember that Bisley Workwear can only accept returns for goods in resalable condition
- Print the returns label and affix to the package following the instructions provided
- Find your nearest CollectPlus Store at www.collectplus.co.uk/store-locator
- Drop off your parcel at the CollectPlus store of your choice
- Keep the receipt as it will contain your tracking number
- Track your return on the CollectPlus website
- On receipt of your return our warehouse staff will check the garment(s) and you will receive a confirmation email that your return has been processed. If the goods are not in a resalable condition, we may make a reasonable deduction from the refund to take into account the condition of the goods. We will advise you of this in the Confirmation.
- A refund will be made to the original method of payment within 10 days of Confirmation.
YOU CAN RETURN PRODUCTS BY ANOTHER MEANS
If you have changed your mind and wish to return the product within the 30 day period mentioned above you do not have to use the CollectPlus system mentioned above to return your product you can make your own arrangements however we would request that you advise us in writing that you wish to return your product by contacting our customers services team. You can use the sample returns form appended to this returns policy as Annex 1 or one of your own, but please quote the order number and provide your contact details. You should ensure the product is suitably packaged to protect the product and the package should be addressed to
BISLEY WORKWEAR, BSA Brands Limited, c/o Torque, California Drive, Castleford, Wakefield, WF10 5 QH
Please quote the returns number advised by the customer services team. Please note you will have to cover the costs of returning the product if you use your own method.
On receipt of your return our warehouse staff will check the garment(s) and you will receive a confirmation email that your return has been processed. If the goods are not in a resalable condition, we may make a reasonable deduction from the refund to take into account the condition of the goods. We will advise you of this in the Confirmation.
A refund will be made to the original method of payment within 10 days of Confirmation.
ANNEX 1 Model Cancellation Form if you change your mind
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
BSA Brands Limited
c/o Torque, California Drive, Castleford, Wakefield, WF10 5 QH
Tel: 0808 234 1675
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods
Please insert the following details.
Description of goods: ____________________________________________________
Order number: ___________________________________
Ordered on (please insert date) __________ Or received on (please insert date) _________,
Name of consumer, (please print) ______________________________________________
Address of consumer (Please print) ____________________________________________,
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
Please send this form to BSA Brands Limited either by post or email to the addresses stated above.
© Crown copyright 2013.
30 days - easy free uk returns
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Bisley Workwear order.
We offer a full refund on any goods returned within 30 days of receipt. All we ask is that any unwanted items are returned to us in a fully resalable condition, with all original packaging, tags and labels still intact.
Bisley Workwear can be returned free of charge via CollectPlus:
Max Weight Limit
60cm x 50cm x 50cm
Drop your parcel at your nearest Collect+ store and keep up to date on the returns process.
Due to the unprecedented issues we are all facing, and the additional precautions being taken in both our warehouse facilities and those of our carriers, it is highly likely we'll receive any returned parcel 1-2 days later than usual. We may also need extra time to process the return to ensure the safety of our workforce, as this is a manual process. Please allow at least 10 days before contacting our team to advise of any delays or concerns regarding your returned item(s).
Please rest assured, we will continue to process all online returns as quickly as possible.
RETURNING THE PRODUCT FOR REASONS OTHER THAN WHERE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
If you wish to return a faulty item or the item is not as described by us or is wrong please contact us (see the section below “How to report a problem with your Bisely Workwear”)
You can use the Collect Plus process to return the product to us (see the section above “How to complete a return”)
HOW TO REPORT A PROBLEM WITH YOUR BISLEY WORKWEAR
If there is any problem with your order or you have a faulty item to report please contact our Customer Services Team:
Tel: 0808 234 1675